Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2016

More item recommendations

Here are a few more items I recommend when traveling:

Power Brick - I have a small and a large one that I take with me to keep all of my items charged.  I use my phone overseas a lot for pictures and internet when I have Wi-Fi.  I am taking a device this trip called a TEP.  It gives me unlimited Wi-Fi access overseas.  It supports up to 5 devices at one time.  It is a portable hot spot. 



Sunglasses - I usually take two pair in case I lose one.  I have a pair of Ray Ban's that actually fold and stow away nicely.   If you are a Ray Ban fan then keep in mind that they are made in Italy.  Might be a nice splurge when you are there.
Selfie-stick - I love my selfie stick and it makes taking pictures by yourself so much easier.  It uses blue tooth technology to connect to your smart phone.  The handle has a button that takes the picture so you don't have to touch your phone.


 

Travel size hair spray.  I prefer aerosol hairspray over liquid.  Because of this I take two travel size cans instead of a large full can.  I have had the full cans confiscated by the airlines in the past.  I keep one in my carry-on and one in my luggage.  REMEMBER - do not use it in the airplane lavatory.  It will set off the alarm.  :)

Tide pods - I usually take about 6 to 8 Tide pods if I know I will have access to laundry facilities.  They have both detergent and fabric softener.

Tide pen - I always get something on me.  No matter how hard I try to stay clean.  Especially eating pasta in Italy. 

If you are taking a camera remember to have enough room on your memory card.  They can be expensive overseas.  Also if your camera takes actual batteries - pick up a new set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment