Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

Under 4 weeks

We are under four weeks and I am getting really excited.  However we need to say a few more prayers.  The dollar against the Euro is going the wrong way.  As of today one Euro costs 1.1534 cents.  This is the lowest the dollar has been against the Euro in 6 months.  So please pray pray pray!!

If anyone is on Instagram natgeotravel is in Ireland right now and posting the Dingle Peninsula.  So much fun to see.  It is making me even more excited for the trip.

I won't be posting as much in the next couple of weeks.  I am very busy at work and also will have company in town for a few days starting Thursday.  As we get close I will start posting the check lists again to make sure we are all ready in a little over 600 hours. 

I have followed up with all the accommodations and they are ready and expecting all of us.  I do have one thing to ask.  Venice charges a daily tourist tax that I am not able to pay up front.  They collect cash at the time we check into the apartments.  So please have 6 Euro per person ready.  The cost is 2 Euro a night per person per night. 

I currently have only 5 people interested in golf on Monday May 30th.  If anyone changes their mind please let me know. 

Oh - pray for nice weather too!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment